Thursday, February 23, 2006


The first picture here was taken with The Vulture. It is the 8x10 camera I made. I reworked the camera a bit and this picture was the first I took since the remodel of the beast. I used 8x10 photo paper and exposed for one hour and fifteen minutes.

These next two pictures were taken with a Merlin pinhole camera. This is a camera that is made form a paint can. I bought the quart size camera. This was taken on 4x5 photo paper and was exposed for one hour and 30 minutes as this paper is much slower than the 8x10. It could have used another 30 minutes.

This is the "negative" of the previous pic. I scanned this in then inverted in photoshop. I kind of like the look of this as much as the image.


Post a Comment

<< Home