Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Minolta Himatic 7s--Multnomah falls trip

Same place as the Holga shots, but with a rangefinder. The light was pretty harsh in a couple of shots, so metering was difficult.












This is a little cave that my son found and hid in. He just loves to scare his mom, so he hid there and jumped out at her when she passed by. She about jumped off the cliff with the baby in the carrier. She almost karate chopped him out of self defense. It is a good thing I don't scare easily. The truth is I almost had a heart attack and was reaching for my glycerin pills, but I am not about to show my fear or it will be a daily occurance that he jumps out at me.

1 Comments:

At 4:52 AM, Blogger Isabel Parejo Bellido said...

Hello, I've a proplem with my himatic 7s, I want to reuse it and the metering system do not operate even I have brought a new battery. My question is if the metering system operate even if there is no film loaded on the camera...

Thank you in advance...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home