Friday, March 24, 2006

Fuji Half Frame color shots

I tried some color film in the Fuji Half-Frame camera that I got earlier this month. It turns out that, if I guess the distance correctly for focusing, the camera does a pretty good job with color. I just need to remember to let the processing place know that this is half frame. They messed up some scans and I need to rescan some negatives. The only problem is that my son used the camera on our trip to Portland and loved it. Now I can't get it from him. If it will get him interested in photography, great!










3 Comments:

At 4:18 AM, Blogger mfophotos said...

I have a PenD -- and need to finish up that 72 esposure roll in it! I have scanned negs from mine and made 8x10 and they looked great. Fun cameras!!

 
At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting series here...crazy color from the city. regards from vienna, -T

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger MikeR said...

Thanks to both of you. These are quite fun cameras, but the number of shots gets to be too many sometimes. I want to see what I have shot in a day or two afterwards, but 72 shots sometimes takes a bit longer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home