Thursday, March 30, 2006

Crown Graphic Shots



These are the first two images I made with the Crown Graphic that I got from the lady selling her father's photography gear. This camera came in the same shape as the other cameras, almost perfect. I did a little cleaning and finally got around to shooting some film. Since spring is here, I thought some flowers would be good subjects. These are difficult to shoot in black and white, but they turned out pretty good. The large negative size is amazing to work with.

1 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger MikeR said...

Thank you. I have played around with digital, but feel myself pulled more and more to film as time goes on. They certainly both have their place.

I have the Fujica half-frame and I really like the camera. I don't have experience with the Pentax, but they really didn't produce anything bad. I have used, and am taking the Fuji on a trip to Florida, and have loved the camera. It just doesn't offer the control I would like, but produces results. Try this thread http://www.nelsonfoto.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4169 to see what the fuji is capable of. Thanks again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home