Friday, March 28, 2008

Where I have been and some apologies

First off I have to apologize for not responding to folks leaving comments here. I have actually been very busy this last year and have not had the time or energy to put into the blog like I have wanted to. I am a more able now to do so.

The other problem I have had has been technical. I have had some problems with my computer and internet access. anyway, after losing most of my software and reinstalling almost everything, I am back up and running except that I need a wireless card for a desktop. That is my next purchase once the tax returns come. The school where I work actually blocks blogspot, even though I use it in the classroom, so I am not able to access my blog there. That leaves the community computer for now.

Please keep looking, commenting and asking questions. I will respond as soon as I am able.

Mike

4 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola Mike Excelente tu blog, muy interesante, saludos Daniel

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Terry Townsend said...

Yo Mikey, I hope everything is going well with your fam. I miss you man. I don't know if you heard, but last February(ish), Kyle Carslile passed away from brain cancer. Wayne Wells called me during the viewing an thought I should know. The funeral was great but very sad. He'd been struggling for like a year previous to his passing. Anyway, shoot me a line.
Terry Townsend
terrytow@gmail.com

 
At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that you still think your 29. Makes my day.. well you do look it too

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Laudi said...

are the old time cameras still used??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home