Sunday, November 05, 2006

Me as a little guy!

My dad gave me a box of 8mm movies to transfer to DVD. They are old family movies of rodeo's, family reunion's, and such. They are a treasure to me, as they contain some video of my grandparents and great grandparents. In the box of goodies, I found a couple of boxes of slides. These are a couple of slides of me as a kid. Yikes!! I will add a couple of my brother in his diaper with a cowboy hat on, my sister in pony tails, and various and assorted others.




2 Comments:

At 7:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi MikeR. Seems like things are doing well for you. Great news about your photo club. I wish you good luck with the new job and the club as well. Felicidades y mucha suerte. Your photos as a little boy are great.

 
At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Always scary looking at old photos of yourself. Was just doing the same today myself!
- Paul @ www.photographyvoter.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home