Friday, March 28, 2008

Some Polaroid Pics

Polaroid is closing its doors for good on its instant film production. It is a bit sad because of all the artistic uses for Polaroid film. Fuji is still producing instant film that can be used in pacfilm cameras so there still is an outlet, albeit a more expensive one. These were taken using polaroid 665 film that produces a black and white photo as well as negative. i took these last summer, but finally got around to scanning them. Polaroid actually stopped production of this film a year ago or so. Great stuff.




Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Some of your photographs are wonderful, and as a father myself I know how precious images of them are. But this should really be an e-mail, I just could not find an address for you. If you like reading fantasy, may I suggest a title to try? I wrote "Outcasts of Skagaray" because I felt strongly about the abandoned and unwanted children of the world. If you want to preview it, please see www.threeswans.com.au for sample chapters. If you read it I would be glad to hear your opinion. If not, happy reading all the same.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home