Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A Peak Into Our Mother's Day


We had a great Mother's Day this year. My wife got what she asked for, a day working in the yard with no complaining from my son, and no advice on how we should do things from me. I am still not sure why she asked for that last part. I chose the Brownie Bull's Eye (pictured above) for the task. It is quite a camera with two shutter speeds, one aperature, and a huge negative.

My wife and her new helper, who actually doesn't help all that much.


The fam on the new swing we put together. The baby is happy!!!



Getting ready for the swing.



Not us in the buggy, but I heard the clopping going by our house and rushed out to get the pic. The Kodak is the perfect camera for this subject as it helps the image look a bit antique.



Proof that I was actually working. My son took this. The camera must be held still because of the slow shutter speed, but I think he did a pretty good job, apart from the unsteady hand. I don't want photos of me being that sharp anyway, they show too many flaws.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home