Friday, May 12, 2006

Spring Bird Series

This is a series of pics that I took about two weeks ago. They were taken with my Canon Elan 7 or the Pentax Spotmatic and super Takumar lens. I got up, on a Saturday, before any sane person should be up on the weekend and went out to a local Marsh to try and get a photo or two. I ended up taking seven rolls of film before the day was through. Some of the slide film is still being processed. Later in the morning, my family and I went on a fun tour with some local birders and the colleges Biology department. We ended up getting photo captures of some nice species. I missed a huge owl that day, but had a great time and won a bat house at a raffle after all was over. Please click the pictures to see the large version, you can actually see the birds!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home