Friday, April 14, 2006

Hagar the Traveling Viking--Update


The Ansco Viking that is making a tour around parts of the world, is almost ready to leave Canada. There have been four participants in Canada so far, and there will be one more before heading off to the UK.

Nancy B is the latest to have the camera and all of the following shots were taken by her. For a more complete writeup and more photos, please follow this thread: http://nelsonfoto.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3243 After the project is done, I think we will put a book together with travel dialogue and photos, and publish it. I don't know how much interest it will garner, but my mom will probably buy a copy anyway.

2 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger mfophotos said...

Count me in to buy a copy of the book!

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger MikeR said...

Thanks Mark. I think we are up to four now. You, me, Nancy and my Mom. I hope she's good for one. :) I wonder if this is how best sellers get started. Anyway, I think it will be fun for all those involved to have a momento.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home